Thursday, March 8, 2012

...help! Crochet competent people.

I love this crochet throw. I don't crochet. I can patchwork and quilt so my plan is to recreate a version of this in fabric (and invite you all to quilt along with me).

But this is where I have come up against a stumbling block since July last year when I first saw the design. Last night while I was washing my hair I stumbled what I hope might be a solution -

are there any people that can crochet  that could make one square of one of the three (or all three) units I can't make out well enough from the photos. They are only small (the fabric ones will be bigger) and I imagine could be worked from yarn scraps. It would greatly appreciated!

Please comment or email me (details in my profile) if you are happy to help out and I'll send you the direction for the unit!

Note: This design was published in the August 2011 edition of Australian Better Homes and Gardens Magazine

1 comment:

Monkeysinmypocket said...

I can't crochet either, I reckon it would look amazing as a quilt.