Thursday, February 17, 2011

Quilting Along

I've never participated in a quilt along before. And now I seem to be adding a lot to the list.

Most, like the Postage Stamp quilt along with P.S. I Quilt and The Single Girl Quilt along with Nova, Megan and Katy I have put on a list of projects to be done sometime within the next year - more like quilting along behind really.

I am, however, completing the Bloggers Block-a-Palooza quilt as part of the 'pack'. There has been a few hiccups with the fabric requirements being shared but I have decided to use the Sunkissed fabric by Sweetwater which is the featured fabric being used.

I decided this on for a couple of reasons with the major one being that the final design of the quilt is a surprise and not having this overview of the finished quilt yet would make fabric decisions for blocks exceptionally difficult.

 So I have been happily stitching along and these blocks are what I have made so far.

I think I like this one the best at the moment!

No comments: