Monday, February 7, 2011

A Quilt Block weekend

I've had a very quilt blocky weekend. I got a lot of thing finished so I can move on to my Doll Quilt and Scrappy Mug Rug Swap item this week.

1. Bee blocks for Kerry for Bee (a little bit) Japanese.
She asked for Floating Brick blocks with freecut wavy lines from her tutorial. A little scary but I like how they have turned out, a little short from lack of solid notwithstanding.

2. I also caught up on the first four Quilt Bloggers Block-a-Palooza blocks.
Block One - Geese over Fields by Quilt Dad 
Word Search by Oh Fransson!
Shoofly Geese by Sasikirana Handmade
Gingham Pinwheels by Cherry House Quilts 

3. And I make all of my blocks for this quarter of the 3x6 Bee Sampler Mini Quilt Bee.






 And just for fun a travel mug from the very first Moda Bake Shop Tutorial

And some great fabric in the mail on Friday!


I'd call that a productive weekend.

No comments: